Friday, May 16, 2003

Take This Class Trip

I don't know if I will be updating the Music page this weekend, but I have a couple of dates this weekend. Tonight (Friday), I will be part of a hastily-thrown-together horn section that will be accompanying Class Trip (see Blog item below) at their appearance at the Hub, on Hooper Avenue, in Toms River. We start playing about 10:00 p.m. Come on out and say hi to Jesse, Mary, and all the rest of the Class Trip crew.

On Sunday, I will be appearing with the Holy Spirit Ringers of the Manahawkin United Methodist Church at their Handbell and Choir Concert. The church is on Stafford Avenue in Manahawkin, and a free will offering will be taken during the performance to help buy equipment and music for the ringers. I will be conducting one of the joint choir and handbell selections, "Let All The Church Rise Up With Praise", by Forest Green.

No comments: