Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Wanted Her To Be A Hilton

I saw the finale on Tuesday night of "I Want To Be A Hilton" and was absolutely rooting for Jackaay Watt, the landscape yard worker affectionately known as "Trailer Park Barbie". However, it was not to be as Jaret Cellmer of Texas was awarded the prizes, trips, luxury.

Jaret's speech at the end was not the most polished thing I'd ever heard, while I was happy to see both finalists cleaned up real nice. But if I ever need a ton of gravel for my yard, Jackaay will be the first person I call.

Now, about Kathy Hilton. What a magnificent presence on this show! I find it hard to believe she has two real flighty girls as daughters. It also bears mentioning that Kathy Hilton was the non-actress of the three Richards sisters. You may have heard of her sisters Kim and Kyle, both of whom were very popular as teens (Kim was best known as McLean Stevenson's daughter on "Hello, Larry").

No comments: