Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tomorrow

I'm sitting here, working on a crossword puzzle to send to Will Shortz, and then it hits me.

I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW.



Yes, it's a thought that has ruled my consciousness since I proposed to Tracy back on September 1. But now, we're about 34-1/2 hours from walking down the aisle, and it just all of a sudden hit me how close we are to saying our I-Do's.

Apart from some little nitpicky things on both sides of the aisle, we're pretty much ready. I can't guarantee how soon I'll be back blogging, as I'll be on my mini-honeymoon through Tuesday. However, as with my last wedding, Harry McCracken will be in my entourage, so I would look for some coverage on harrymccracken.com before too long.

If you're one of my regular readers who is saying to yourself, "Gee, Dave, how do I go about celebrating if I can't make the wedding?", we're registered at amazon.com (search for Dave Mackey or Tracy Meyer).

See you after the honeymoon!

No comments: