Sunday, May 15, 2005

More Puzzles From Dave

We wish to apologize for problems with the Blog over the past few days. Every so often, the Falkland machine hiccups and forgets we have Blogger to deal with, and we have to tell it we're here. (This was a similar to a problem we had once when our former host had a hardware failure.)

I do have some good news, and it's not that I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. (Believe me, I tried to get Geico when it became available in NJ, but that fell through for reasons I care not to recount.) I will be having some more crossword puzzles published. Two more for Games Magazine! I'm becoming part of the furniture over there. Run, don't walk, and get the July issue of Games World Of Puzzles to do my 15x called "Celebrity Pantry." And I have one coming in the August 2005 Games Magazine. Don't forget, my LA Times puzzle is coming soon (and I'll let you know as soon as Rich Norris puts it on the schedule).

When I finally crack into the NY Times, we will have a party somewhere to celebrate. You'll learn more if it happens.

No comments: