Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry (ACHOO!) Christmas!

Ever been sick at Christmas? It seems to be a recurring thing with me. Two out of the last three Christmases, including this one, I've had really bad colds. One time I had food poisoning from too rare meat at Christmas eve dinner. And when I was a child, all the Mackey children were quarantined with chicken pox at the Holiday season.

I think I stand a pretty good chance of getting in to see a doctor on Friday. Everyone else will be returning Christmas gifts!

Whatever your health, happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

SailorCallie said...

Get well soon, Dave. :D It isn't easy being sick on Christmas. :(

p spector said...

I know too many people who've had bad colds this holiday season. I eventually got over mine, and hope you do soon too. Happy Holidays, Dave!

Dave Mackey said...

Thanks, Callie and Paul, for looking out for my health. The doctor said I have a sinus infection so it's antibiotics for me.